Last Updated: 04/30/2022
At Highway Traffic School, your satisfaction is our highest priority. Therefore, if you are ever dissatisfied with our service, please call, or e-mail us — we want to make sure you are satisfied and will do everything possible to correct the situation.
A full refund will be made to any student who cancels the enrollment contract within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of purchase (including weekends and holidays), and who has not:
- Started the course (the course will be considered started once the "Start Your Course" button has been clicked);
- Completed the course; or
- Obtained a certificate of completion.
A $10 administrative processing fee will be deducted from the refund amount for eligible students who have already started their course.
No refunds will be issued in the following instances:
- More than thirty (30) calendar days have passed since the date of purchase (including weekends and holidays);
- Once a student has completed the final curriculum slide of the last unit of the course. Therefore, even when a student does not finish the last quiz, participation, or identity verification slide, or the evaluation, the course is still considered complete regardless of whether a certificate of completion has been generated;
- Failure to pass the end of unit quizzes, final exam, or other in-course assessment requirements within the allotted attempts (per course guidelines);
- Failure to pass identity validation requirements (including biometrics, security questions, or other required methods);
- Due to course expiration;
- For expedited processing or mailing of certificates, once the certificate of completion has been generated;
- For driving records, once the document has been processed;
- If we determine a person is cheating; or
Requesting a Refund
For a refund of the course, please e-mail us at email@example.com with:
- Your full name
- Your address
- The date when you signed up for the course
- The reason for cancelation
All refunds are processed within 5 to 7 days of the request.
Any payments that do not clear our bank or are withdrawn from our bank at a later date, whether from a disputed charge or credit card chargeback, will be subject to the following fees:
- A $25.00 processing fee;
- Payment of any fees charged to Highway Traffic School by the bank; and
- Full payment of the original amount due.
If any of these fees are not paid within five (5) business days of notification by Highway Traffic School, the certificate of completion for the account will be voided. And the court or Department of Motor Vehicles will be notified of the invalid/canceled certificate.