Am I Eligible?
You can take an online Idaho Defensive Driving course if:
- You want to remove up to three points from your driver's license record.
- You have received permission from the traffic court judge to dismiss your traffic ticket.
- You want to receive a discount from your insurance provider (check with your insurance company first for details).
Did You Know?!?
You can take an Idaho Defensive Driving course once every 3 years.
I'm Eligible ... What's Next?
The Fine Print ...
- Three points will be removed from your driving record (when taken for point reduction), or all points may be waived for an infraction with the permission from the traffic court judge.
- A defensive driving course will not remove any convictions from the driver's license record.
- Once a license suspension has begun, the suspension will not be waived by attending a defensive driving course.
- This course cannot be used as credit toward future points if there are no points on the driver's record.