At Highway Traffic School, your satisfaction is our highest priority. If you are ever dissatisfied with our service, please call us - we want to make sure you are completely satisfied and will do everything possible to correct the situation.
Per Arizona Supreme Court regulations, we collect a state fee, state surcharge, and court diversion fee on behalf of the State of Arizona. These regulations declare that once a person begins a defensive driving course, the state fee, state surcharge, and court diversion fee are non-refundable, with the following exceptions:
- A student pre-pays for a defensive driving course, does not begin the course, and does not contact the school to reschedule for a future course.
- The officer fails to file the citation with a court and the cited person attends a defensive driving course for that citation.
- The citation is dismissed by a jurisdictional court on its own motion, for problems not correctable under civil traffic rules of the court.
The Highway Traffic School course fee is non-refundable when any of the following apply:
- Once a person completes the course and is issued a Certificate of Completion;
- A person fails the course;
- We determine a person is cheating; or
A $10 refund processing fee applies to any student who has completed the first chapter of the course.
All refunds are processed within 5 - 7 days of the request. If the request is processed within 60 days of the original payment, the refund will be issued to the original form of payment; otherwise, the refund will be issued by company check and mailed via regular USPS mail (allow an additional 5 - 7 days to receive your refund).